Champion is not a title won in a moment - it is a habit developed over years of work, dedication, and perseverance. If you want to be a champion, whether in school, sports, or life, you have to practice being a champion every day. Want to be a champion? You will need to win first place! Here are 10 ways to practice winning first place in school every day.
1. Be the first to show up to class prepared and organized.
2. Be the first to raise your hand when the teacher asks a question.
3. Be the first to volunteer to help others.
4. Be the first to clean up your desk/lunch area.
5. Be the first to be kind to a shy classmate.
6. Be the first to study.
7. Be the first to research a topic beyond what you learned in class.
8. Be the first to start something new (club/organization/study group).
9. Be the first to speak to a guidance counselor about your future goals and how to reach them.
10. Be the first to encourage classmates to try their best through positive words and by setting a strong, motivating example.