Jumping levels can be a difficult process. Jumping levels is more than just reaching your maximum potential; it means that you have created a new, higher maximum potential to strive to reach. It is never too late to jump levels in school and open up new opportunities for success. Here are 7 steps you can take immediately that will help you jump levels and reach new heights in school.
1. Focus on the process (studying, participating in class, enjoying the learning process) not the result (g.p.a., test scores).
2. Get involved in clubs, sports, or extracurricular activities on campus.
3. Surround yourself with friends who genuinely enjoy learning.
4. Find mentors who value education. Look for teachers, coaches, experts in a career field you are interested in, or other adults who push you to appreciate and excel in academics.
5. Prioritize school - budget time every day to study, do homework, and enhance your knowledge in subjects. Even if you don't have homework, still spend the time on getting ahead and learning more about subjects you have trouble with.
6. Take care of your physical health; diet, exercise, and sleep well to ensure you will have the energy needed to do well in school.
7. Actively train your mindset. Practice developing your confidence. Put yourself out of your comfort zone and get used to dealing with adversity. Sign up for your FREE Academic Mindset session and learn how to strengthen your mindset!